Polling Search Engines

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Nov 24 10:08:48 EST 2005

If your app is really that useful, why don't you make the API ID
customizable so the user can obtain his/her own id?? Perhaps
streamline or explain the application process for the user. Google
happy, you happy, client happy.

This will defer any harm to you. And it might be hard for one person
to use 1000/queries/day.

sqb

--
stephen barncard