ANN: TreeView in Revolution!!

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Nov 21 10:23:26 EST 2005

There are 3 or four sketches around but none which i have found that
are what I would call finished objects - or truely general purpose. I
guess there are many people on the list who have rolled their own
custom solutions as it is relatively easy to do that in Rev.

I am working on a "tree view" object (outliner) intensely today - bit
of a perfectionist so don't hold your breath - will release with the
address book beta. At the moment I am finishing integrating this with
a Model View Controller architecture I have been experimenting with -
that way you can treat the outline as a "view" and connect it to any
display or database process you want to.

If you have an urgent need - then feel free to pester me...

David