backdrop

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Nov 23 14:14:00 EST 2005

In fact, backdrop is just broken. I wish they'd take it out of the
product or fix it. It hasn't worked right from the beginning. It is
tantalizing because if it worked it would be so convenient and useful
but it just doesn't work.

When I finally realized that and stopped using it, I began losing
(slightly) less hair.