Question on Radio Buttons

Fred Giannetto fgiannet at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:33:55 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to store the response from a radio button group in a global
variable.  I have went throught the board and every remedy I try does not
return a value.  I have one multiple choice group and one button that I am
using to try to answer the result (so I can see if it is processing)

I have tried two different approaches
                                      Radio Button Group
on mouseup
  --put the hiliteButtonName of me into gTest
  --put the hiliteButtonID of me into gTest
  if the target is B then put "Correct" into gQuestion1 else put "Wrong"
into gQuestion1
end mouseup

                                     Button Script
on mouseUp
  global gQuestion1
  --global gTest
  --answer gTest
  answer gQuestion1
end mouseUp

For some reason I can not seem to grasp this concept.

Thank you
All best Always
Fred