Spelling out the license - some geometry handlers

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Nov 22 14:50:10 EST 2005

David,

I suspect one could interpret your obsession with licensing, as also an
obsession with enforcing said licensing. I suggest you post your
'protected' code on your website and provide a link to it.

Not only is it easier to enforce licensing practice from your website,
but it also keeps the use-list smaller. I, for one, am not interested in
reading (or having on my computer in an email) any of your code which
has your prefixed licensing terms.

Perhaps the list-mom can comment regarding licensing posts to this list?

-Chipp