Object Orientation in arrays

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 22 10:30:59 EST 2005

On 11/22/05 4:49 PM, "David Bovill" <david at openpartnership.net> wrote:

>>> Would be great to have an example of this for / with your
>>> documentation - it is not an easy concept to grasp without a good
>>> example?
>>>

>> Easy in fact, e.g. Something as
>>
>> Single Table
>>
>>     Kind    { element, attribute, .. }
>>     Name
>>     Value
>>     ParentPtr
>
> Go on - so all that nasty XML goes in that little thing?

To store it yes.

But you still need write some logic behind of course.

And as always exists trade of.
All in single table for big db give you not best performance.

Exists other more complex and smart schemes

> NB - is there any documentation anywhere on how to synch a local
> Valentina database with an online database?

With online Valentina or online - non-Valentina ?

Actually in any case I think you manually should write algs that use some
timestamp.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin