revCommon library not part of app

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:51:49 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have a weird problem at the moment. I have an app that works
perfectly in the IDE, but fails when built. After many tests, I found
that the scripts just stopped running when they encountered either
revChangeWindowSize or revMacFromUnixPath. Both these commands are
part of the revCommon library, but it seems that the library is not
being compiled into my app.

Does anyone know how I can check the existance of this library in my
app? The docs mention a hidden group, so I guess I could add a test
button that listed all the groups.

Does anyone know what I could be doing that is stopping the library
coming in, or have any suggestions about what to try next? The
standalone settings don't allow you to select the common library
specifically, so I guess it is supposed to be in every app.

BTW, this app has been under construction for some time now and this
has never been a problem until now, although these commands have been
used all along. I have tried a fresh insallation of Rev just in case I
had messed up the library somehow, but that had no effect.

TIA,
Sarah