Save on Close Stack in IDE

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Nov 18 04:12:43 EST 2005

Is it just me that wishes the IDE did not ask everytime if I wanted
to save a stack when I close it? I suppose there might be times when
one would not want it saved... but  I don't think that time has ever
come for me. Is there  way to make this go away? I don't see a pref
for this, but I would vote for one. in virtually all my stacks I have
a close stack handler which is simply "save this stack"

vote to have in the prefs:

[check box] autosave on close stack without asking...

Sivakatirswami