Issues with image libraries

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Nov 7 12:21:06 EST 2005

Hi Xavier,

>  got stack (xos) that loads an image library (xosmedialib).
>
>When the xos stack opens if contains background patterns or icons for
>controls which are located into the image library.
>
>So at first those are grey as if they had no pattern. BUT after opening the
>library, you have to either click them or swap stack window modes twice to
>refresh them.
>
>Is there any other way?

I have noticed the same problem with buttons whose icon images are in
Serendipity Library.

As I recall, my workaround was something like (in preOpenStack):

         start using stack "Serendipity_Library.rev"
         repeat with x = 1 to the number of buttons
                 set the icon of button x to (the icon of button x)
         end if

You might try "set the rect of image x to (the rect of image x)", or
something like that.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company