examples accepting appleevents

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Mon Nov 7 10:06:47 EST 2005

On Nov 6, 2005, at 10:56 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Kee....
>
> Do you want to do this between stacks in the IDE or between stacks
> in a single finished application or between two finished Rev
> applications?

Actually, from an applescript applet to a finished Rev application. I
am assuming that if I can get a stack in the IDE to talk to a
finished stack application, the code for the applet should be as what
would be in the IDE.

I'm guessing you are asking for this clarification because ... if the
transaction is between two finished applications, having the master
application find the slave application gets to be very complicated.
That would be an interesting sample stack to see but more than what I
need.

Thanks, Kee