My Prototype update!

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 5 17:50:36 EST 2005

Dan,

I am working on an early release that I hope to share with this list.
Since we have lawyers and intellectual property involved, I have to
be careful with what I release. I will when I can. I guess I have not
looked at the idea of 'other' companies much but I do have another
company that has been talking about getting together with me. I have
been doing this from the we need to develop our software on a PDA and
not who else might need software prototyped for a PDA. Good advice. I
will think about it.

The main thing that PDAs and Cell phones have that is different is
methods of input like touch screen and scroll buttons/thumb wheels
etc. That was why I needed to come up with a scheme for mouseDown
while doing a bunch of other things. Rev locks out most messages
while the mouse is down but on PDAs that's when most things happen.

Thank you,

Tom