Tabbeb Panel Behaviour

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Fri Nov 4 23:52:43 EST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for the list welcome(s). I have struck a funny interface behaviour
and wondered if someone can suggest how to stop it.

I have a card that has three tab panels on it. If I click on say tab 2 of
panel 1 it behaves as I would expect. That is the tab comes forward and the
orange highlight strip shows on the top of that tab.

The weird bit is that the corresponding tab on every other panel on the card
also gets the orange strip. (in this case the second tab). Only the tab I
click on comes to the front but the others highlight. I am guessing it has
to do with message passing and an instruction targeting any object of that
type on the card but I can't see anything obvious happening in the message
watcher.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh, each tab panel is grouped with sub groups that are each named to
correspond with the tab name on the panel. None of the names are the same
across the groups, tabs or sub groups.

Thanks (in advance) for your help.

John T