Controlling External Devices

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Nov 4 13:30:17 EST 2005

this is also the feedback i got when i asked a few folks about the
possibility of doing usb communications. highly variable depending on
the hardware you are talking to. not as simple as the good olde serial
signal. Hopefully most things we will want to control will hop over usb
to a net connection... although there are a few input devices like
magnetic card scanners that are moving to usb and would be nice to
easily access from rev.

cheers,

jeff

On Nov 4, 2005, at 12:15 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com