A must have stack for all...

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Nov 3 08:49:36 EST 2005

>Message: 12
>Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:14:45 -0600
>From: Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com>
>Subject: A must have stack for all...
>To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>altEmailHarness
>     by Chipp Walters using Sean Shao's GREAT libSmtp253

Chipp,

Thanks for this. Don't have any  immediate need yet, but nice to know
it is there for the future.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

In the log I get: "Opening true" followed quickly by "Closing
connection," and then a dialog box: "Send failed"

I tried stepping through the script in the debugger and the failure
occurs at the line:

start using stack "libSmtp253"

That stack shows in the Application Browser.

I haven't figured out how to step into the substack for further debugging.

Any thoughts?

Jim