[Ann] ArcadeEngine 1.5 released

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Nov 1 07:29:40 EST 2005

Bonjour Dom!

 >this link seems to be for trial only...
 >how to do for existing registered users?

It is the same stack. :-)

It works in trial mode unless it is registred with an unlock code.
If you have already entered your unlock code in an earlier AE version
you can just go using this stack. It will use your existing
registration data. Otherwise go to the register card and enter your
unlock code into the field to turn it into a full working version
without trial limitations.

@Jan,

I always liked Arcanoid (or breakout) games most. Would you mind
showing it to me when you are finished?

All the best,

Malte