popup of menu

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Tue Nov 1 06:39:27 EST 2005

Hi,

In the "old days", when I didn't know better, I was using SuperCard.
I seem to recall there was a possibility to popup menu's with a basic
value...
What I mean is the user selected item 27 from a menu and the next
time he opened the menu, the menu showed item 27 of the menu at the
mouseposition.

I think the command was popup menu "XXX" at the topleft of me with
fld "menuresult" (or something like that...)

In Revolution this works for a button of type "Option" but I need to
use a regular pop-up button.

Anybody any suggestions?

Regards,

Ton Kuypers