clone card command

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Nov 1 05:39:26 EST 2005

Salut Pascal

If you group your card's elements (select them and click on "group" in the
menu bar, set the group to background behavior, you just need to type Create
Card to make a new Card with the same elements as the first (make sure you
start with a stack with only one card or you might have cards that do not
have the background "placed" into them (see the revdocs for the place
command).

If it's new cards with different backgrounds you want to reproduce... then
try this script instead...

on mouseup
 clone this card

put empty into field "citation"
 put empty into field "commentaire"
end mouseup

you don’t need to select and delete, just put empty into the fields. Then it
works...

cheers
Xavier