[ANN] Property List Table version 3 --Final for Rev 2.5.1

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue May 31 23:59:44 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:

> IMO it's not a good idea to use undocumented functions, no matter how
> useful they might seem. I do this when I have to (executionContexts,
> for example) when there's no alternative, but I'm always queasy about
> it and I would never recommend this to anyone else. Especially when
> there's another way to get things done.

I certainly agree for *shipping products*, but I can't see any harm in
using this function for an IDE tool which can easily be updated. In
fact, your approach has the same chance of failing if...say RR decided
to rename the docs stack, or the fields which you are filling and/or
buttons you are clicking on...

-Chipp