[ANN] Property List Table version 3 --Final for Rev 2.5.1

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 31 23:41:48 EDT 2005

Chipp-

Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 6:32:53 PM, you wrote:

CW> revDocsGoToTopic "colors and color references"

However (standard disclaimer follows)...

IMO it's not a good idea to use undocumented functions, no matter how
useful they might seem. I do this when I have to (executionContexts,
for example) when there's no alternative, but I'm always queasy about
it and I would never recommend this to anyone else. Especially when
there's another way to get things done.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net