here is the CLOCKFACE script...coded in 3 MINUTES...17 LINES of CODE

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri May 27 19:08:33 EDT 2005

Sorry, couldn´t resist

on mouseUp
   if the flag of me is empty then set the flag of me to false
   set the flag of me to not the flag of me
   if the flag of me then startClock
end mouseUp

on startclock
   put the long time into myTime
   put myTime into fld 1
   set the itemdel to ":"
   put char 1 to 2 of item 3 of myTime into daSecs
   set the startAngle of grc "seconds" to 90-dasecs*6
   put item 2 of myTime into daMinutes
   set the startangle of grc minutes to 90-daminutes*6
   put item 1 of myTime into daHours
   set the startAngle of grc "hours" to 90-dahours*30-daminutes*30/60
   if the flag of me then send startClock to me in 500 milliseconds
end startclock

Cheers,

Malte

Create 3 oval graphics