Images and Standalone Build

Levi Kendall ifrag.v2 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:58:26 EDT 2005

Hello All,

   Quick question on how to use images with a standalone.  If I have
images in a card that are using *.png files for the source is there
any way to have that data imported into the executeable when I build a
standalone?  I'm currently including them in the list under "copy
files" in standalone application settings.  This creates a folder
where the standalone is built with those image files in it and
everything works normally within the application.  Is there a better
way to do this or am I doing this correctly?

Thanks,
Levi