Your chance to prove revolution is the best

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Fri May 27 13:24:08 EDT 2005

>On May 26, 2005, at 8:33 AM, Marielle Lange wrote:
>
>>Dar, would you try it again?
>
>>ICFP Programming Contest.
>
>Maybe.
>
>June 24-27 AND July 9-10.  Hmmm.  I wonder if this will turn into a
>16-day contest.

They give you two days to solve a first problem. Two weeks later they
give you another day to solve a second problem... by adapting the
first program.

Marielle

--
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics

Email:        M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Calendar:    http://www.icalx.com/html/mlange/week.php?cal=Work

Contact details:
Dept of Psychology /  7 George Square /  EH8 9JZ / UK  / Fax: 44 131 650 6626
ANC institute / 5 Forrest Hill / EH1 2QL / UK / Tel: 44 131 650 3098 /
Fax: 44 131 650 6899

The University of Edinburgh is subject to the Freedom of Information
(Scotland) Act 2002.  Unless an exemption applies, information held by
the University may be disclosed on request.  The exemptions include ones
for personal information, research in progress, commercially sensitive
information and genuinely confidential information.  Further information
is available at http://www.recordsmanagement.ed.ac.uk.