Lists in Transcript

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon May 23 17:05:02 EDT 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 5:59 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

>> Hi All,
>>
>> I wonder, is it good idea add to Transcript lists as they exists
>> In Macromedia Director, WebSiphon, ...
>>
>>     func( var1, [v1, v2, "ffsdg", 4.52]  )

don't know if this qualify as a solution but you can always pass an
arbitrary number of parameters to a function then use paramCount() and
Param() to work with them... every function of mine that needs list
like params end up with one of these.

PS: also using arbitrary params (with care) is very revolution-esque....

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org