prompt for confirmation

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun May 22 16:32:06 EDT 2005

Hi All.

I have a button on my database that saves data to an external file. I want
to put in a check on this.

eg, when they press the button they get asked "Do you really want to export
this data? It will replace the fiel adn cant be undone" and a box with Yes
and No that performs the action.

I know I can add a stack that has 2 buttons on this, but to save doing this
every time, I wondered if there was a script that popped up a standard
windows save box?

I tried to test with..
on mouseUp
   ask "do you want to overrite your palm data" with yes
end mouseUp

But this does something else.

Any help appreciated.

PS Monte I see you are online, wer eyou interested in a palm syncer?

Cheers
Bob