search trees

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun May 22 00:14:15 EDT 2005

i use them in all my index fields in all TAOO stacks...

Single linked-lists. Using the Keyword fields you get another
linked list and i got a double linked-list coming soon for
other stuff...

It's just a matter of organization...

in c you would do something like:
struct list{
 char *name;
 int	*link
} *listlink;

in Rev :
item 1 of a list is a name, item 2 is either a control ID or a long name or
a link to another array key member.

Very simple...

cheers
Xavier