can Rev handle big numbers?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun May 22 00:09:12 EDT 2005

Hi Andre

Unfortunately, as the biggest number cruncher of the crowd i still
haven't looked into resolving this.... eh, limit...

I know most limits (high and low) and im working on a new matrix
to calculate infinitessimally large "integers"... but not high
on the list of priorities (due to speed).

Anything above 2^42 must be checked... i've posted the limit on
previous occasions on the list...

Any operation using zero (power of and random get it wrong eg)
must also be checked.

If there is one test? Yes!
try x + 1 = (x-1)+2

No kidding!