Could this list be a forum/bulletin board?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat May 21 11:01:09 EDT 2005

I finally figured out how to manage this barrage of emails in my in-
box from this list.  I just have my mail.app program send them all to
a "RevList" mail box that I read with threads on.  Now I can find the
other emails I get in my in-box.

I don't know why I did not think of this before.  I guess it is
because this is the first list I have signed up for.

Dennis