[ANN] [EN] [FR] So Smart Software introduces Color Picker 1.1 and Guides Picker 2.1

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu May 19 15:53:01 EDT 2005

Hello Roger,

It's always important for all of us who develop tools for the
community (and there are many on this list whose contributions are
much more important than mine) to get a gratifying feedback.
So, many thanks for your kind words.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 19 mai 05 à 20:42, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com a écrit :

> Eric,
>
> Thank you so much for making Color Picker! I used the built-in color
> picker in Rev 1.1 all the time, then it was taken away. Your
> implementation is MUCH improved over the that version. I like how
> it picks
> from outside the stack window too. This is a great tool!
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> So Smart Software has the pleasure of announcing the availability
>> of Color Picker 1.1 and Guides Picker 2.1.
>> These are maintenance versions to ensure the compatibility with
>> DreamCard/Revolution 2.5.1 whose submenus behaviour was changed :-(
>> And are still compatible with other 2.x versions.
>> Download these plugins for free from our web site: http://
>> www.sosmartsoftware.com/
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Eric Chatonet.
>>
>> PS. I take the opportunity to remind that, while downloading, you
>> can take a minute to suscribe to our very low-traffic mailing list.
>> Very few do that and I do regret this: you would receive such an
>> announcement directly an that would be more reliable :-)

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86