OT: RevCentral Newsletter

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed May 18 18:50:47 EDT 2005

As many of you may have already found out, Dan Shafer and I have put
toghether a newsletter for Runtime Revolution users called: RevCentral
Newsletter. Included are tips, notes on 3rd party add-ons, and other
general information relevant to Rev users.

Those already on the list have received issue 1.

There will be a new newsletter going out sometime in the next few days,
and if you're not already on the list, please consider subscribing:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/revCentral/revCentralHome/default.htm

If you are on the list, but wish to no longer receive the newsletter,
please click the link on the bottom of it or email Dan or I directly and
we'll be happy to remove you, though sad to see you go.

best,

Chipp