Which one is faster ?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed May 18 13:35:26 EDT 2005

like everything, it's at runtime you see the effects...
but if not solicited a lot, it's makes for a lot of
clear branching.

Surely different languages implement each differently
and decompiling would be the best way to know what is
best...

But in RunRev, the benchmarking is the only way to know...
Without too much digging in macsbug ;)

Whatever happened to YACC for HyperTalk?

cheers
Xav
http://monsieurx.com