New Image Transparency Demo with Threshold feature..

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sat May 7 10:20:03 EDT 2005

>Message: 12
>Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 03:36:04 -0500
>From: Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com>
>Subject: New Image Transparency Demo with Threshold feature..
>To: Use-Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>,
>	jhurley at infostations.com
>
>ImageTransparency Demo
>
>This demo has a Threshold slider for Image Transparency along with an
>eyedropper tool to select the color you want to make transparent.
>
>It's amazingly fast, and includes many of the image libraries I often
>use. Jim Hurley asked for this feature.
>
>You can view it by putting in the messageBox:
>
>go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/ImageTrans.rev"
>
>PS, Thanks to JB and especially Dar Scott with his great explanations
>regarding optimizations.
>
>best,
>
>Chipp

Chipp,

Astonishing! This is not only a valuable tool to provide to the Run
Rev community, it is also a great tutorial. I think I may be able to
figure out what a mask is.

Actually, I didn't "ask" for this threshold feature. I would never be
so demanding. But I did something more compelling: I asked if it were
possible. So, ask this list if it is possible, and you shall receive.

So, anybody know how to obtain an analytic solution to a coupled
system of nonlinear integral-differential equations? (*Please*, just
kidding.)

Jim