New Image Transparency Demo with Threshold feature..

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat May 7 05:02:08 EDT 2005

if you add this little change, it's live!

<image id 1162 of group id 1160 of card id 1002 of stack "ImageTrans">
local lasthit
on mouseMove x,y
  if lDown then
    put max(lMinX,min(lMaxX,x)) into tX
    set the loc of me to tX, item 2 of the loc of me
    if there is a fld "sliderValue" of lGrp then
      put round(((tX-lMinX) * lTotalVal/lTotalPixels )+lMinVal) into tXPos
      put tXPos into fld "sliderValue" of lGrp
    end if
  end if
 - commented script is commented because it stops working sometime
 -- get the milliseconds
 -- if it + 10 > lasthit then
    makeImgTransparent
 --   put the milliseconds into lasthit
 -- end if
end mouseMove

Excellent stack!!! I just wished transparency would work with ANY control or
window in Rev!

cheers
Xav