Problems with resource mages

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:09:36 EDT 2005

On 5/7/05, MisterX <b.xavier at internet.lu> wrote:
> Doc,
>
> Just dont try to set the id of an image to an existing image
> thinking it will do the same thing as a url. ;) boom...

Heh heh, so I found out... the hard way. ;)

> You'll find lots of examples like that in xosmedialib.rev
> on Monsieurx.com/forums -> releases
>
> cheers
> Xavier

That sounds great, I'll grab a copy and have a look.

Semi-related question for the tests I've been running:
Using the application browser, I noticed that the "pre-load into
memory" property is automatically set for all images that I import
from a folder. Is there a way to avoid this if I wanted to import 100
or even 1000 images to the stack or would I have to manully unselect
the properties for each one?

Thanks to all,

-Doc-