RE disk image formerly Folder list order

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri May 6 14:03:23 EDT 2005

CHECK OUT Dragon Burn for Mac (they also make NTI CD & DVD - Maker 7
for PC...-I never used it).
 From their site: "Supports virtually all popular image file formats:
.bin, .cue, .cdr, .dmg, .iso, and .ncd.".

As I remember, the .iso image I created by DB in Mac was viewable on a pc.

Good software. And affordable.
http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=dragonburn/dburn4_main

sqb