the Variable Watcher button "Execution Contexts" is stuck on"Execution Contexts"

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 23:57:12 EDT 2005

Hi Erik

Have you quit runrev and this problem comes back?

Should be an easy fix... The script looks complex but it's not that hard.
Just DO NOT debug it... use a "put x " to the message to see what happens.

The setup script of this menu shouldn't be wrong imoho.

If it snaps back, you maybe in the wrong context (editing a grp for
example).
Or there may not be a context to change to...

So far i haven't seen the use for the context menu! ;)