Quick Demo stack for creating Transpanrecy effect.

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 07:17:57 EDT 2005

Here's a little stack i did way back 2 or 3 years ago to sort out this
transparency format.

I sent it to Chipp bot didn't get an answer (busy guy preparing for
Monterey!) and it does it in different in a different way

But i never managed to work the mickey cursors correctly. Until there's
color in them that is, i'd rather wait than live in a b/w world. But the
cool thing about it is the "text" based editor ;)

After a few crashes and hardly any success making it work, i gave up...

 go URL "http://monsieurx.com/hyper/stacks/MickeyHandCursor.rev"

The name is because of the cursors i wanted to use in XOS at the time. ;)

cheers
Xav