French list

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 05:29:52 EDT 2005

This is where a forum would fare definitely better than a maillist.

Plus there's the google translation when you can't get it in your language.
All too common for some products made in Germany or France where
documentation or information can be richer in the original language.

This is the way it works for huge user bases like the GTR or FPS communities
(10000 racers of all europe today, US version soon available... and they're
working on other racing genres -
http://www.10tacle.com/gtr-game/en/index.php?News/42 which is going to get a
huge crowd of older generation racing fans into the game and more forums
still!!! The good this about them is that you get not mail mess, and you get
an email when someone responds to your posts or in the subjects that concern
your forum subject. Much smarter, less intrussive. If you're a member of
monsieurx.com, you can activate this too btw. ;)

Imagine racing only with Jacky Ickx or another legend...). Another example
is satelite discussion groups where the amount of subjects dwarf RunRevs by
a couple galactic scales... And sometimes you need a polish or romanian
translation... So far i've managed without but you get the point... Someone
in the forum will help or it's easy to find the bit your need... It's good
to speak as many languages as you can!

One last bit, which i will ironicaly mention again for Kevin, a nice Rev
forum would be much better exposure to the world with what Rev can do. In
fruityLoops, the subjects in the forums are filled with screenshots, sample
files, mp3 rendered files, templates, new synths, links, it's an
encyclopedia on music already by itself and by the users!

Maybe the TAOO forums will grow one day with questions...
http://www.monsieurx.com/forums

nobody's got as many smilies as I do! Soon available in a soon to be
released TAOO image library that is just too cool to share!

3 TAOO stack releases in 3 days - 75 to go! Now that's performance ;)

You wanted to see hyper-blogging? Members of MonsieurX.com can choose their
skins, interface language, receive update emails, etc... but you must
login... yes... pain, damnation and forms from hell - but only if you care
to reply... It's the price of comfort ;)

cheers
Xav