Profiling? Odd delay on windows

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed May 4 10:44:40 EDT 2005

No, I'm not locking the screen.  This only happens on  Windows.  I put a
beep at the end of the preOpenCard and a beep at the beginning of openCard
and there is a 1-2 second delay between the beeps.

Not visual effects are involved (that I'm aware of).  The page I'm going to
just has several graphics on it.