Update to 2.5 from 2.2????

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Wed May 4 02:53:51 EDT 2005

At 2:14 PM +0100 5/3/05, David Burgun wrote:
>I've just updated to 2.5 from 2.2 and my .rev files no long open
>RunRev when double-clicked, instead DreamCard Player starts up. What
>do I have to do to make it open RunRev instead?
>
>I am using MacOS 9.

Association of a "primary" application with a creator signature in
Mac OS is...erm...mysterious. In my experience, the best method for
dealing with this sort of situation is:
1. Move the application you want to be primary out of its folder and
onto the desktop.
2. Close the folder that the application used to be in.
3. Move the application from the desktop back into the folder.
This seems to cause the desktop database to update itself in most cases.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com