Revolution in Education - ANNOUNCING New List

Ro Nagey ro at runrev.com
Tue May 3 12:56:55 EDT 2005

After laying dormant for a very long time, I am happy to announce the
Education-Revolution list is back and better than ever.

You are enthusiastically invited to be part of this improved list!

To be a part of this list, go to http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/
listinfo/education-revolution and scroll down to the bottom of the
page for subscribe instructions.

This list is specifically designed for teachers, students and those
with a special interest in using Revolution in an educational
environment. We are going to share problems, solutions and ideas.
And, if you're a member of this list, you'll also be eligible for
special offerings from Runtime Revolution!

In the coming year, we're going to be putting a lot of emphasis on
education. Please help us and be part of this list!

Ro

Ro Nagey ~ Evangelist ~ ro at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools ~ http://
www.runrev.com/