Speakers, Schedule Posted for RevCon West

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon May 2 19:36:04 EDT 2005

OK, all you cautious types who've been hanging onto your money,
waiting to see who we were going to have speaking in Monterey at
RevCon West... Ante up! Chipp and I just finalized the schedule of
speakers and topics and posted it at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest/Schedule.htm

So pop over there and check out the great conference program! I
guarantee the only thing you'll find to complain about is that
there's too many time slots where you want to be in both sessions.

Once you're convinced that you just can't afford to miss this
conference, hop over to the "Register NOW!" link and sign up. We're
going to have by far the biggest gathering of Rev developers ever
assembled in one place. And what a beautiful place it is, too!