How to start Rev by shell or startup item in the background under Mac OS X

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon May 2 19:04:50 EDT 2005

Thanks Ken and Brian for the help :-)

Unfortunaly, this don't feet the need to be able to start the process
in root protected mode with access to a socket port < 1024. In more
detailled words, is it a way to start a rev application from the Darwin
shell console even if none of Cocoa nor XWindows are launched (darwin
single user console mode start up) ?

Best, Pierre