Prevent someone from dragging a toplevel window, or...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun May 1 14:40:29 EDT 2005

If there's no OSX solution, then you need to simulate a windowdrag...

Hide the window's title bar and drag the window using mousedown like i
posted not long ago...

I'll try to release the MagicMG soon - it's "script ready" but there little
gui for it still - I'll try... It has the fully featured dragWindow feature
which i use across all N2O stacks now.

Cheers
Xavier