Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Mar 30 18:12:45 EST 2005

I'm not really able to test this just now, as the Mac I am using is
being slowed down horribly by (ick) Windows running a lengthy process
in Virtual PC, but try this:

Inside the "Contents" folder of the application (standalone) bundle,
there should be a "Resources" folder; if not, create one.

Inside that "Resources" folder, create a folder called "Fonts", and
place the font(s) in that folder.

See if that works.  Also, make sure the license for the font allows you
to redistribute it in the way you are trying to.