[noob again]objects and properties and messages

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Mar 28 00:18:21 EST 2005

Mikey.........

There is not a single-document reference that lists all the objects and
the properties they have and the messages they can receive. I think
that's a serious need, however.

When I published my first HyperTalk book, many of my readers told me
the appendix I had that did just this was the most valuable part of the
book a good deal of the time. WHen I started my Rev book project, I
intended to create such a reference for Transcript/Rev but when I
discovered that hugely greater number of objects -- and the
significantly greater number of properties and messages for each -- I
decided it was a book all by itself and one for which there would
probably not be enough of a market to warrant the huge time it would
require.

Am I wrong? Is there a market?