Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Mar 26 21:12:41 EST 2005

On 3/26/05 5:49 AM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

>> Once you have it, set "the externals" of your stack to the location of
>> the
>> DLL file, save and reopen your stack, and then try ext_loadFont again.
>
> please take a look in "Revolution/components/global environment/"
> EXT.DLL ist already there...
>
> Question is, does this copy have the same functionality as the old
> ext.dll?

It appears to... I took the original "Externals Collection.mc" stack and set
the externals to "components/global environment/ext.dll", saved, closed, and
reopened, and it seems to work fine.

So it looks like you should be able to use the ext_loadFont in the same
way...

So since the DLL is bundled with Rev now, the big question would be is there
any problem with me posting the old "Externals Collection.mc" stack
somewhere where it could be retrieved and used by others?

As Klaus so eloquently stated:

> A wise and knowing word from scotland would be very appreciated :-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com