Run 2 installs of Rev?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 14:47:17 EST 2005

Is it possible/advisable to run 2 installs of Rev? (I'm using v2.2.1 on Mac
10.2.8) Here's the reason-- I put together an app that uses Sarah's POP Lib
and Shao Sean's libMail and libSMTP (with help from a couple of you!). Once
an hour it checks for orders from my Miva stores and processes those that
come in. But it seems that if I'm working on another stack, it doesn't
trigger. So I thought maybe if I had 2 copies running, I could work in one
and let my order processor churn away in the other.

I've thought of building it into a stand-alone, but it seems I'm always
tinkering with it.

Any thoughts?

--
Marty Knapp