Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 25 17:20:19 EST 2005

I wondered if this issue ever got resolved, and if so, how.  Given Ken
Ray's message below and a little magical (wishful) thinking, I simply
tried typing

	ext_loadFont "/Users/jerry/Desktop/CLASSIC_.TTF"

and I got a "can't find handler" error message.  Is that all there is
to be done? i.e. is that all one needed to do to "test these and see if
they still work"?

- Jerry