Catching errors

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Mar 25 12:30:56 EST 2005

Mr. X, although I'm fascinated by your research and coding I find
your naming of your framework XOS somewhat misleading and strange,
since you have clearly described it as a framework and not an
Operating System.

I know how naming things go. I've called a project something else for
ages and it was too much trouble changing the names and docs.

The platform wars are dangerous enough without misnomers. And I'm
still a defensive mac user. (Can't stop evangelizing...) :(

  I get the 'X' part of the OS, but it seems to be more about the
cleverness about the name, not what it does...:)

How about 'Framework_X' or 'X_Frameworks' something like that?
Just a suggestion...!