OT? Apache SSL Stack?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Mar 22 21:54:55 EST 2005

On Mar 22, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> http://developer.apple.com/internet/serverside/modssl.html

Frank,

The instructions on Apple's Website about Apache SSL don't work.

http://developer.apple.com/server/security_ssl.html

There is also some confusion on the internet as to whether Apache SSL
and ModSSL are the same animal.

What I was trying to say is that for those of us who aren't
Unix Terminal type people, a simple Revolution SSL Stack which
simplifies the setup might have some money making potential
for the individual who is able to set up such a Stack.

If you've read over the ModSSL instructions you can see how
lengthly the process is for someone who is not a Unix person.

Thanks for the post anyway.  It probably means that I'll have to
be the person who writes the stack.  :-(

Rick